This fits your .
To ensure that you are purchasing the correct mat for your trampoline, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND you to please follow these 3 easy steps:
1) Measure your frame size
2) Count your Frame Holes/V-Rings/Springs
*** An easy method: count your Toprail connections (eg. 12) and count the holes (eg. 8). Multiply the numbers (12X8=96 Holes).
3) Measure the length of your Spring (unattached from frame)
*** Follow the images to help reduce the hassles!
Power Trampoline only offers the highest quality trampoline replacement products with the consumer in mind. Our products feature high quality materials using the latest technologies to ensure our consumers’ safety.
Our high-quality mats has many features that our competitors simply cannot match:
* Made of Permatron (polypropylene loaded with carbon) which is a woven fabric that features high-tensile strength, outstanding UV protection, and mildew/water resistance.
* UV-Protective Stitching and Coating.
* Anti-Fungal/Anti-Bacterial Coating.
* Reinforced V-Rings for Strength and Endurance.
* 100% patented USA Polypropylene material.
* Weight Limit: 500 lbs.
* 5-Year Warranty (Pro-Rated).
* 80% tensile strength after (QUV testing) weather testing Vs. 40% tensile strength of a lot of our competitors.
* UV protection weight: 8 oz./sq. yard sewn-in Vs. 7 oz./sq. yard of our competitors.
* 8-10 rows of stitching over the V-Rings to secure V-Rings, whereas competitors use as low as 6.
* V-Ring width: 1 5/8 inch Vs. 1 2/8 inch of competitors.
* Fully reinforced bottom mat taping, whereas competitors only taped around V-Rings.
Replacement Trampoline Mat by Trampoline Pro Select Your Size and Quantity! (96 Rings & 7.0" Springs 14 ft Round Frame) - B00K6LWHK4